- 4x LG 350 1.4 kW solar panels with Victron Energy MPPT controller on stainless steel rack
- 3x RB 300ah Lithium batteries
- Dingy Highfield CL340 with electric starter 25hp Yamaha
- Balmar 2x regulator plus 1 centerfield balmar
- 3 electric heads with valve for fresh water or seawater
- Square top main
- 200 ft of chain with Rocna 25kg
- 2 separate wash-downs each with valve for freshwater or seawater – 1 in front in anchor locker and 1 in aft to clean cockpit and deck
- Window installation captain seat so you can see aft port side while docking
- Full enclosure
- White mesh window protections
- Leather seating
- Electric main salon table (coffee, big table sleeping )
- Carbone gangplank
- Hard top bimini over helm dedicated marine with extra large window and lighting
- Real teak in cockpit
- Plancha grill
- Safe in main cabin
- Synthetic teak in shower
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 tv
- Freezer and fridge
- Under water lights
- Air conditioning
- Gennaker plus sock and line
- Chain counter at helm
- Electric winches
- Cummins 11kW
- Washer and dryer in main head
Exterior Hull & Deck
The Astréa 42 demonstrates the boatyards commitment to innovation while preserving the classic identity of the Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans range. She features all the elements that contributed to making our latest new boat, the Saona 47, an international success. Her inverted bow, the new signature mark of the range, gives the boat an elegant and dynamic line while offering incomparable interior space.
Enjoy the Sea to its Fullest
The Astréa 42 was conceived and designed to facilitate free-flowing movement throughout the boat, as well as linking the helm station with the outdoor relaxation and living spaces from coachroof to cockpit.
The coachroof features a double seat at the helm station and a built-in sun lounger for enjoying idyllic days together.
The spacious cockpit, equipped with an optional integrated plancha grill, is the perfect place to relax and feel at one with the sea, enhanced by the Beach Club option that provides an embedded gangway flush with her line.
Number of Cabins: 3
Number of single Berths: 3
Number of Heads: 3
Seating Capacity: 10
Advantage Yacht Sales is a full-service new and used boat dealer. As a Marine Industry Certified Dealer, we are committed to providing you with fair, open, and honest service.
Advantage Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. Used vessels are sold “as-is” with no warranty expressed or implied; any representation of vessel condition and equipment are that of the seller.
DISCLAIMER: While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include
dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.